Operation Justice: “We the People” is a march to be held on April 7, 2018. It will be an organized display of peaceful protest and demonstration. Our mission is to show our discontent with a two-tiered justice system and the corruption being uncovered in our citizen-elected government. We feel strongly that they have neglected to adhere to the will of law abiding Americans for far too long. We will motivate and encourage others to bring a spotlight to the lack of transparency within our institutions. We will voice our discontent with our representatives who ignore the rule of law and remove the blindfold of justice in favor of their political friends. Our motto is simple: We The People have a STRONG voice that needs to be heard by our government, and we will INFLUENCE the future state of our great country.
To accomplish this, we will have an organized and peaceful march in Washington DC on Saturday, April 7, 2018. We will walk from the White House to the Justice Department, and then to the National Mall where we will hear from amazing speakers that support our goals and our motto. Our objectives with this march are as follows:
- To show that we are NOT a divided nation. We will do this by marching as non-partisan, non-religious, non-class, non-race specific AMERICANS. We will march as “We The People” of this great country
- To send a message to the corrupt officials in positions of power. We will ensure they are aware that their tactics and cover-ups are no longer tolerated by their bosses – we the American people
- To make perfectly clear to our elected officials that we DEMAND the complete and total truth about the crimes that were committed by elected officials and unelected bureaucrats during the 2016 election cycle
- To show our solidarity with the good men and women at the Justice Department and beyond, those who are doing the right thing and attempting to prosecute corruption, but also…
- To demand justice for those in government that have worked over the last 50 years to systematically weaken and destroy our CONSTITUTION and our great republic
- To show our support for the President of the United States of America, duly elected by the people, and FOR the people of the United States of America.